Photos and videos tomorrow 🙂
Rower or Bike – 10 min
#1 – Core
Alternate 1, 2 and 3 between between Abs. and Planks so you can rest.
e.g. Do Abs 1 then Planks 1, Abs.2 and planks 2 …
- Abs. 25 reps. – 1. Crunch 2. Sides with ball 3. Cross
- Planks 20s. On / 10s. Off x 3 – 1. Facing down 2. Right side 3. Left side (to make it harder – put one leg UP)
#2 – Glutes
e.g. Clam shells right leg x30 then Clam shells left leg x30 then Full long extension x 25 Right leg then left…
- Clam shells band at the knee 30 reps on each side x2
- Full leg extension band at ankles 25 reps on each side x2
#3 – Single leg stability
- Single leg squats with 6kg kettle bell
- Rotation with kettle bell standing on 1 leg
- Calf raisers closing eyes
#4 – Proprioception
- Standing on bosu or other unstable tool on one leg, elastic at the ankle of the other leg and attached to a fixed point) – lateral and longitudinal pulls
- Stand on Swiss ball (move side to side / up and down / forward and backward / pass a weighted ball around my waist, between my legs and overhead – ideally find someone to throw the ball back)
Treadmill or Bike – 10 min – Unless cycling home
2 thoughts on “Daily routine”
Thank you Bastien , nice routine
Do you also use the jumping rope in your daily routine ?
I do depending on my Achilles. And definitely wearing trainers to do it.